"Database" app enables your form data to be inserted into database table.
SELECTING APP AND SERVICE
- Name your Service
- Select the Application that you need
- Select one of the selected application services
CREATING NEW DATABASE CONNECTION
- You can create a new database connection on clicking on "Create new connection"
- Provide Details such as connection name, database type, host name, database name, user name and password
- you can test your Database connection by clicking on "Test Now"
- On successful connection it displays "Connection tested successfully"
- On failure connection it displays error message
SELECTING DATABASE AND ITS TABLES
- Once you have an connection you can select the connection .
- Selecting a connection will connect you to the database
- On successful connection the list of tables in the database gets shown
- You can select a table in which your form data to be stored
MAPPING FORM FIELD WITH APP FIELD
- You should map Form field with the database table field to ensure data gets stored in database
- By clicking the add button you can start mapping
- Once you have done mapping you can click on save
NOTE: Mapping of fields should be done between exact data type
For.eg : If you are having a text field then you should map it with the database table that contains the text field