What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google.
Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.
> Create Folder in Google Drive and save Attachments on Google Form Submission
Create Folder in Drive on Form Submit
Demo: How to create Google Drive Folder and attach file uploads?
Setting up Google Drive App in Form Director
Choosing App and Service
- Select Google Drive from the list of applications
- Choose Create Folder from the service
Choosing Parent Folder
- Click on Choose to Choose the Parent Folder under which you need to create new folder
- Clicking on Create will allow you to create new Parent folder
Configuring Newly Created Folder Name
- Provide a name to the newly created folder
- You can create folder with the name deriving from your Google Form input
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the box to insert Form input as the Folder Name
Adding Attachments to Folder
- Choose the Attachments that needs to be stored in the newly created Folder by choosing the Form Fields that has Attachments from the dropdown
Finish setting up
- Save service
You are all set to create new Folder and save attachments into it on your Google Form submission
Submit the Form
Submit the Google Form