Mail app enables you to send emails with form data on your form submission
What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Mail?
Mail is the most widely used features of the Internet, along with the web. It allows you to send and receive messages to and from anyone with an email address, anywhere in the world.
Send templated emails for confirming order submission to customer, project and delivery teams.
Create Event on Form Submit
Setting Up Email in Form Director
- Select Email from the list of applications.
- In order to create an event select Send Email under Service.
- Click Edit Email Template and edit the template as required.
- Select the type of attachment you need to send with email.
- The Email Template looks like the following.
- Enter your Email and customize the template.
- Select the Attachment file that needs to be added in Email.
- The attachment file may be a Image or any other type of files.
- Any files from drive can be attached to Email.
- Click Pick Drive Files to attach the file that needs to be attached to Email.
- The attachment file will be added at the bottom, you can remove the file by clicking the delete icon.
Finish Setting up
- Save service
You are all set to send email on your Google Form submission.
- Submit Google Form
Your Email is ready to be send.