Book an appointment
Use Case: Doctors appointment
Creates an appointment event in Google calendar with the form and the fields provided.
Step 1: Prepare a Google Form
Prepare a Google Form that collects inputs such as Start date, End date, Start time etc.
See below for the Google Form.
Step 2: Configure Form Director
Configure Form Director with "Google Calendar" .
Adjust your Template, Form Director configuration for Fields mapping, Email templates etc., till you get the perfection of output and email that you wanted.
- Install Form Director from Gsuite Marketplace
- Open Form Director and select Google Calendar from the list of apps.
- Switch on the Timezone Settings and select the appropriate timezone required.
- Click on Setup timezone in form to setup the formfield with the selected timezone.
- Switch on the Guests to add any guest details.
- Click on Setup Mapping and assign the app fields to the corresponding form fields.
- Switch on the Send on event creation to send successful email after submission of form.
- Click on Edit Email Template and customize your email template so that you will receive the notification mail according to the email provided in the template.
Step 3: Test the form
Test the form by submitting sample data on the form in step 2.
Adjust your Template, Form Director configuration for Fields mapping, Email templates etc., till you get to the perfection of output and email that you wanted.
Doctor Appointment : Sample Form Link
Sample Calendar :
Step 4: Roll it out.
Start using the Google Form and roll it out to other users or your audiences as appropriate.
Save time by using Form Director