Collect Assessment from Students
Use Case: Collect assessment from students
Collect assessment from students and present it in 'Google Sheets' and send it to teacher via Email on submission of Google Form.
Step 1: Prepare a Google Form
Prepare a Google Form that collects inputs such as Name, Questions etc.
See below for the Google Form.
Step 2: Configure Form Director
- Configure Form Director with "Google Sheets" .
- Install Form Director from Gsuite Marketplace
- Open Form Director and select Google Sheets from the list of apps.
- Click on Setup Mapping and assign the app fields to the corresponding form fields.
- Switch on the Send Email to send successful email after submission of form.
- Click on edit Email Template and customize your email template so that you will receive the notification mail according to the email provided in the template.
Step 3: Test the form
Test the form by submitting sample data on the form in step 2.
Adjust your Template, Form Director configuration for Fields mapping, Email templates etc., till you get to the perfection of output and email that you wanted.
[[embed Google Sheet]
[embed generated document]
Step 4: Roll it out.
Start using the Google Form and roll it out to other users or your audiences as appropriate.
Save time by using Form Director