Schedule A Meeting
Use Case: Schedule a Meeting
Creates a meeting event in Google calendar with the form and the fields provided.
Step 1: Prepare a Google Form
Prepare a Google Form that collects inputs such as Start date,End date,Start time etc. See below for the Google Form.
Step 2: Configure Form Director
Adjust your Template, Form Director configuration for Fields mapping, Email templates etc., till you get to the perfection of output and email that you wanted.
- Install Form Director from Gsuite Marketplace
- Open Form Director and select Google Calendar from the list of apps.
- Switch on the Timezone Settings and select the appropriate timezone required.
- Click on Setup timezone in form to setup the formfield with the selected timezone.
- Switch on the Guests to add any guest details.
- Click on Setup Mapping and assign the app fields to the corresponding form fields.
- Switch on the Send on event creation to send successful email after submission of form.
- Click on Edit Email Template and customize your email template so that you will receive the notification mail according to the email provided in the template.
Step 3: Test the form
Test the form by submitting sample data on the form in step 2.
Sample Calendar :
Step 4: Roll it out.
Start using the Google Form and roll it out to other users or your audiences as appropriate.
Save time by using Form Director