Send Invite Letters
Use Case: Send Invite Letters
Generate Invite Letters from a templated Google document and send to customer via email on submission of Google Form.
step 1: Prepare INVITE Template
Step 2: Prepare a Google Form
Prepare a Google Form that collects proposal inputs such as guest name, address, email, function name, date, time etc.
See below for the Google Form.
Step 3: Configure Form Director
Configure Form Director with "Google Docs" Publish Document service.
- Install Form Director from Gsuite Marketplace
- Open Form Director and select Google Docs from the list of apps
- Choose a template in which the fields need to be mapped.
- Choose the folder in which the output should be saved.
- Click on Setup Mapping and assign the app fields to the corresponding form fields.
- Select the type you need to attach PDF of Document
- Click on Edit Email Template and customize your email template so that you will receive the notification mail according to the email provided in the template.
Step 4: Test the form
Test the form by submitting sample data on the form in step 2.
Adjust your Template, Form Director configuration for Fields mapping, Email templates etc., till you get to the perfection of output and email that you wanted.
Generated sample PDF Output :
Step 5: Roll it out.
Start using the Google Form and roll it out to other users or your audiences as appropriate.
Save time by using Form Director