Error Notification will be sent to users if any error occurred during Form submission
Form Director not only sends success notification email on successful Form submission, but also sends Error notification with more details about the error through email.
- The service where error occurred will be mentioned in Email.
- The Application where error occurred will be mentioned.
- Show all filled Form Fields Data in a table.
- Show all App Fields Data (according to your mapping) in a table.
- Show all System Fields Data (form related system fields) in a table.
- The error email will be generated and send to the Form Owner and Collaborators (not to the Form Submitter)
If the error is from configuration side, the users can try to resolve it. If not, the users can contact Form Director team to resolve it. The below image shows a sample Error email.