What is Success Notification?
When the service is executed , user would want to get notified on successful execution. Success notification feature of Form Director helps to achieve the below points.
- Form Director sends notification when the service gets executed successfully.
- Success notification allow user to custom templated message
- Success notification presents executed service data in neat table format
- Success notification support multiple types of attachments e.g PDF
Parts of Success Notification
- Email Template - templated email messages
- Static Attachments - preselected files
- Dynamic Attachments - attachments from the files generated for the configured service.
Sample email template
- Click Pick Drive Files to attach files from drive.
- Select the required file that needs to be attached with email.
- Any type of files can be attached to email.
- The details of the selected file will be displayed below the button.
- Click the delete icon to delete the files attached from drive.
- All the files selected here will be attached to the email
Dynamic attachment can be done by two ways
- Add attachment from Google Form
- Attach files that are generated from services
Users can choose the format in which the attachment to be done. Refer Support Several Formats to learn more on the formats supported while attaching generated files.