Google Forms to Quickbooks: Create Vendor/ Customer/ Employee on Google Form submission
What is Form Director?
What is QuickBooks?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Google Forms to QuickBooks: Use Case(s)
Create entities on Form Submit
list of entities supported
SETTING UP QUICKBOOKS
- Select QuickBooks from the list of applications
- Choose create from service
Authorizing with Quickbooks
Authorize with quickbooks
In order to send your form response to QuickBooks you need to authorize form director with QuickBooks
- Choose the QuickBooks environment
- Click on "Connect to QuickBooks " button
- A new browser tab is opened for authorization and you will be asked to authenticate with QuickBooks
- Click on Connect to connect form director with QuickBooks
Verify successful connection with quickbooks
- once you click on connect a message saying "Successfully connected with QuickBooks" appears
- Go back to your add on
- You will find your authorized company and status of the connection
Steps for mapping from field with quickbooks fields
- Choose the Entity from the list
- Click on setup mapping
- Choose the form field
- choose the app field
- click save
Finish setting up
You are all set to direct your form data to quickbooks