"Form Director allows you to send your form responses to apps within and out of GSuite"
“Form Director” add-on enables data submitted from Google Form to other G Suite and external applications like Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Database, QuickBooks, Trello, Insightly, Slack, Asana, HubSpot, PayPal, Webhook etc.
Form Director add-on helps to direct google form responses from one source to the other. Currently Form Director supports 25+ applications. These applications are categorized into following categories
Supported App types
Turn your form submissions into Google Docs, Google Slides, PDF, Mails.
The functionalities of Form director includes directing form response to the following
What apps Form Director can direct?
Applications and Use cases
- Merge form data with Google document template and publish into Google Drive as Google document and PDF.
Use Case: Publish Proposals, Agreements, Invoices, Estimates, Contracts, Bills, Letters etc by submitting Google Form.
- Merge form data with Google slide template and publish into Google Drive as Google slide and PDF.
Use Case: Publish sales & marketing presentations, pitch decks, monthly meeting slides etc by merging your template and form data.
- Create new records in multiple Google Sheets from the submitted data as per the mapping.
Use Case: Create records in three different Google Sheet accessible by three different teams for each form submission.
- Create Calendar Event from the data submitted by Google Form.
Use Case: Book an appointment, reserve a table, book a meeting by creating event from form submission.
- Create new contacts from the submitted data.
Use Case: Create your leads into your Google contacts.
- Connect with databases on the cloud/ Internet, create records from the data submitted from Google Form. MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Cloud SQL, Firestore, Datastore are supported.
Use Case: Create Customers, Orders, Tickets, Invoices, Payments, and literally anything on your Database table by submitting Google Form.
- Create new tasks from the submitted data.
Use Case: Create a todo item in your task, when a lead signs up on your web page.
- Send templated email on form submission.
Use Case: Send templated emails for confirming order submission to customer, project and delivery teams.
- Create record in QuickBooks Online from form submitted data.
Use Case: Onboard your employees, vendors and customers on QuickBooks on form submission.
- Create card in Trello with the data from Google Forms.
Use Case: Create a card on Trello board and organize the work items on form submission.
- Send SMS via Twilio with the data from Google Forms.
Use Case: Send SMS notification to Delivery Team on orders submitted in Google Forms.
- Create contacts, leads, opportunities, projects in Insightly with the data from Google Forms.
Use Case: Create contact/ opportunity in Insightly when potential customers enquire a product in the website.
- Create leads in Salesforce with the data from Google Forms.
Use Case: Create leads in Salesforce when potential customers enquire a product in your website that has Google Form embedded.
- Send message to a Slack channel.
Use Case: Send new order notification on a Slack channel.
- Create Tasks for a Project in Asana.
Use Case: Create a new task in Asana for delivering the ordered item.
- Create contacts in Hubspot with the data from Google Forms.
Use Case: Capture leads from your website into Contacts in Hubspot.
Other Key Features
- You can reprocess the form responses that were previously submitted.
- Success notification on a templated email message
- Error notification is sent when there is a failure in processing the configured services.
- Manage multiple services and switch on/off certain services.
- Intelligent mapping feature that helps users to do the mapping of matching application fields and form fields automatically.
- Service condition allows you to execute your services once the users answer to Form questions meet with your conditions.
- Service Chaining allows you to send the previous service result to the next service.