What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading CRM apps currently available on the market and a winner of our Expert's Choice Award for 2018. Free and simple, HubSpot CRMis built to be a platform that allows sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow.
Google Forms to HubSpot: Use Case(s)
> "Create Contacts" in HubSpot on Google Form Submission.
Create Lead/People on Form Submit
Setting up HubSpot
- Choose HubSpot from the list of apps
- Name your service
- Select the application as HubSpot.
- Choose Create under services
Click on "Connect to Hubspot"
Click on Grant accessto allow Form Director to access your HubSpot account for creating contacts
- To create contact in HubSpot
- Choose Contacts from the dropdown
- Click Setup Mapping and setup the mapping.
- Mapping of form fields to that of app fields is to be done.
- Click on the add icon to add new mapping
- Once you have done mapping you can save the service
- Note : Mapping should be done between app field and form field of same type.
- Switch on event creation.
- Click Edit Email Template and edit the template as required.
- Select the type of attachment you need to send with email.
- Click Pick Drive Files and attach the files to Email.
- The Email Template looks like the following.
- Enter your Email and customize the template.
Finish setting up
- Save service.
You are all set to create contact on your Google Form submission.
- Submit Google Form.