What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is a suite of support apps that helps transform your customer service into agents for customer retention and lead source.
Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets
> "Create Ticket" in Zendesk on Google Form Submission
Create a support Ticket on Form Submit
- Choose Zendesk from the list of apps
- Name your service
- Choose Create Ticket under services
- Please enter your Sub Domain and click on Go button
How to get your Client Id and Secret
- To get your client Id you need to register your application to Zendesk.
- Please follow the below link to know how to register your app in Zendesk.
Once you have setup the app pick the following details
Unique Identifier - Your Client Id
Secret - Your Client Secret
Authorize with Zendesk
- Once you clicked Go button Connect to Zendesk button will appear
- Click on Connect to Zendesk to authorize with Zendesk
Steps for mapping from field with Zendesk fields
- Click on setup mapping
- Choose the form field
- choose the app field
- click save
Finish setting up
- Save service
You are all set to create Ticket on your Google Form submission
Submit the Form
Submit the Google Form