What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Copper?
Copper is designed to help companies that use G Suite sell more, faster.
Copper, formerly known as ProsperWorks, is a productivity-first crm tool available natively within Gmail and G Suite.
> "Create Lead " in Copper on Google Form Submission
> "Create People " in Copper on Google Form Submission
Create Lead/People on Form Submit
- Choose Copper from the list of apps
- Name your service
- Choose Create Lead / Create People under services
Provide API Key
- Please enter your API key
- You can generate your API key under Settings
Provide Copper Email
- Please enter the email Id that you are using in Copper
- Click on Check to verify your API key and Email
Steps for mapping from field with Copper Lead/People fields
- Click on setup mapping
- Choose the form field
- choose the app field
- click save
Finish setting up
- Save service
You are all set to create People/Lead on your Google Form submission
Submit the Form
Submit the Google Form