What is Response Manager?
Response Manager is a comprehensive response management tool that helps to manage your submitted form responses.
The services that are available in Response Manager are
How to use Response Manager?
- Click the Menu icon.
- Click Tools from the list of menus.
- Click Response Manager(beta).
- The submitted responses will be shown in response manager page.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh Form responses.
- Click the arrow icon for sorting the responses based on response submitted time.
- Select the required response and click Reprocess to reprocess your form responses.
Search and Filtering
- Click the Search icon to search the response by condition.
- Mention the Response Id of your response.
- Mention the Respondent Email.
- Mention the Response from and to date.
- Click Add Condition to filter by fields.
- Click Edit icon to edit your submitted responses.
This will open the submitted form where the response can be edited and refresh the response manager.
- Click the Clone icon to Clone the services.
This will create a copy of the selected form response and adds just below the selected response.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the response.
This will delete the selected form response.