What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Trello?
Trello is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application which is a subsidiary of Atlassian.
Trello boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Google Forms to Trello: Use Case(s)
> Create card in trello on Form Submission.
Create card on Form Submit
Demo: How to create Trello Card from Google Form submission?
Setting up Trello
- Name your service.
- Choose Trello from the list of Applications.
- Choose Create card under services.
Click on "CONNECT TO TRELLO"
Click on Allow to allow Form Director to access your Trello account for creating cards
- Choose the particular board in which you need to create cards
- Choose the list from the particular board under which the card is to be created
- Click Setup Mapping and setup the mapping.
- Mapping of form fields to that of app fields is to be done in order to create trello card on form submission.
- Click on the add icon to add new mapping
- Once you have done mapping you can save the service
- Note : Mapping should be done between app field and form field of same type.
- Click Edit Email Template and edit the template as required.
- Select the type of attachment you need to send with email.
- Click Pick Drive Files to attach files from Drive to Email.
- The Email Template looks like the following.
- Enter your Email and customize the template.
Finish setting up
- Save service
You are all set to create Trello cards on your Google Form submission.
- Submit Google Form