How do I send my previous service response to the next service?
What is Service Chaining?
Service Chaining allows you to send the previous service result to the next service.
How you can use Service Chaining
Consider a situation in which you need to Generate a Google Document and create a card in Trello and put the URL of the Generated Google Document in it and send the Trello card Link to a Slack channel
- Create a Service to create document using Google Document App
- Create a service to create Trello card and put the generated document url as the description of the card.
- To put the generated document name in the description, you have map the app field description with the service field which has document url
- Create a service in Slack App to send Message with the created Trello card into the slack channel.
- To send the Trello card Url , you have map the app field Message with the service field which has Trello Card Url