What is Form Director?
Form Director is a G Suite add-on that directs data submitted from Google Forms to applications like Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Email, Trello, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
It is available in the G Suite Marketplace and Chrome Web Store. Please check installation instructions to install the add-on.
What is Paypal?
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Paypal is a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
> "Create Draft Invoice" in Paypal on Google Form Submission
Create Draft Invoice on Form Submit
- Choose Paypal from the list of apps
- Name your service
- Choose Create Draft Invoice under services
Choose the preferred environment
- Production will allow you to create invoice in your live paypal account
- Sandbox will allow you to create invoice in your demo paypal account
Authorizing with Paypal
- Click on Connect with Paypal to authorize with your paypal account
- Give your credentials and authorize with your paypal account
Steps for mapping from field with Paypal fields
- Click on setup mapping
- Choose the form field
- choose the app field
- click save
Finish setting up
- Save service
You are all set to create Invoice on your Google Form submission
Submit the Form
Submit the Google Form
See Invoice in Paypal
You can see a new invoice in Paypal